You skin is an important part of you. Everyone sees your skin, especially your face. You want your face to look your best. You just need to do a few steps to take care of your skin. Acne and Sensitive Skin are two common problem areas.
What Is Your Skin Care Type?
To take care of your skin, you need to know your skin care type. They include:
1. Dry Skin – Your skin could be rough with a few cracks. Dry Skin can be caused by exposure to cold weather.
2. Oily Skin – Your skin is smooth and shiny. You can develop pimples and other embarrassing blemishes. Oily Skin can be caused by humidity and hot weather.
3. Combination Oily/Dry Skin – Parts of your skin may be oily and other parts dry. This may be due to what your skin is exposed to.
Still confused, and then go to the make-up section of your local department store. The saleslady can assess your skin type. Remember, the sales lady is after a sale. You may want to try several stores to formulate a good reasoning for your skin type.
How Can You Take Care of Sensitive Skin? หาคนดูแล
Sensitive Skin can not tolerate any unfavorable conditions or get easily irritated on contact with certain materials. The degree of sensitivity varies with each individual.
To take care of sensitive skin, you can:
1. Use products geared for sensitive skin.
2. Wear protective gloves when doing the laundry or cleaning with a chemical cleaner.
3. Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight.
4. Do not wash your sensitive skin too hard. This can cause redness and inflammation.
5. Remove your make-up in a timely manner, so it does not irritate your sensitive skin.
You can take care of sensitive skin. Just follow these simple rules.
What is Acne?
Acne is a skin disease that involves the hair and oil secretion glands. Acne includes pimples, black/white heads and cysts. Acne can ruin your appearance and make you uncomfortable.